Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Diary 5: Sat, August 23rd

We relaxed at home during this morning. We left home before 1:00 p.m. We went around in the city, and we visited a long pier. It continues on the ocean, and we walk on the pier to the end. I saw a vast panorama of the pacific ocean! It was great!

Today's notice


We went to a Vietnamese restaurant and chose a broken rice, egg rolls and a rice noodle with chicken. They were delicious, but the amount of those dishes was too much, so we decided to bring the rest of the meals back home. Then! I saw a real doggie bag for the first time. I had heard about it in Japan many times, but I had never seen it before, you know. This was also an interesting experience to me. It is so economical and reasonable, so doggie bags should be introduced in Japan too, I think.


[153 words]

No comments: