Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BR2-03: Submarine Adventure

I read "Submarine Adventure". It is summer, so reading these books about the sea is nice, isn't it? Are you going to go to the sea, everyone? Do you see the sea on a beech, or swim in the sea?

"Phew! That was close!" In this book, these words sometimes appeared. It seemed that there are some dangers in the sea. I like to see the sea, but I don't like to swim in the sea. It is because of salty water, sticky sand, darkness and mysteriousness. The first one and second one are tolerable, but the last two things are not. The sea is beautiful, but I get nervous vaguely when I can not see in the sea. I can not even know what is there and how deep it is. It is scaring for me. When I see TV programs about the bottom of the sea, however, I feel the mysteriousness of it and get amazed with it.

But! I can not jump in the sea because of it. The sea is beautiful, so I am satisfied with seeing it on a beech or a hill. I think it is also a good way to appreciate a beautiful landscape. Now everyone, let's enjoy the sea!

[210 words]

No comments: