Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter ~。。

After November began, it has been getting colder gradually. In October, we had even humid and hot weather. Now, we need to wear jackets and the clothes with long sleeves.
Actually, I love winter and its weather! I don't like summer, and I hate humid weather, though. That's why the present season is really pleasant to me. I am looking forward to this year's winter too.
In winter, it is getting easier to exercise. I am still continuing to exercise in our university's gym. Sometime, I can not exercise twice a week, but I try to do it as often as possible. I spend the time on Monday and Friday. It is a little tough to take clothes and shoes for exercising to school, because the bag is heavy. Then, I think of it as a little tough task.
I was not sure that this exercise custom can be really beneficial for me, but my mother said that I do not say "I am tired" recently. I thought that I might have energy more than before. I am really happy!
[184 words]
Total here = 1058 words

No comments: