Friday, November 14, 2008

BR2-11: Sara Says No!

I chose this time "Sara Says No!". It is one of a series which is different from the series I always read. The reason why I chose it is that pictures look nice with the soft touch. I liked it also because it has a CD with it. I listened to the CD, and it was more easier to draw each scene in my mind. The CD helped me to make my imagination work.

The story is also good. This is a reasonable story. Sara was an honest girl, and she helped her father's fruit shop, Mr.Fruit, at the market. She saw her father cheat the customers when he sold his fruits to them. Sara hated that, and she said to him that he should give honest weight and should not sell bad fruits. He answered to her that she did not understand business and said, "that's life!" After that, there were some things happened to them. At last, Sara became to work at the fruit shop at the market. Sara, the customers, everyone was happy. Her father was also happy, now that he let Sara work at the market and he himself did housework at their house. Sara was always honest and gave collect weight to the customers. This book says, "she understands business".

I recommend you this book, and I would like you to listen to the CD. You must enjoy and appreciate the story with various voices and sounds.

[245 words]

No comments: