Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~ Outline for next essay ~

I would like to show the outline for next essay "community life", and arrange the order to write it.


●Intro
    Introduction of my neighborhood
         〃    my group

●Body
    My impression at first
    When I was a junior kid
       ・The time for gathering

・Keeping order in a group
       ・Be sleepy in morning
       ・Joint responsibility
    After I became a senior (a kind of tradition)
       ・A vice leader → A leader
       ・Sense of responsibility
       ・Taking care of juniors (selfish or sweet)

●Conclusion
    Summarize the main points
    My opinion
       ・Now many kids join their own groups for safety in Japan
       ・The importance of getting along with other members
       ・The influence on everyday life


I have to think of some catchy title too! It is also important. Now that I arranged the contents and the order, I am ready for writing next essay!



[136 words]

1 comment:

Rick said...

This looks quite interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing your essay!