Saturday, November 1, 2008

MR2-01: "Mrs. Doubt" ― Live with Love and Humor ☆

In this movie, we can see a family’s drama. The story is sad but really emotional and heartwarming, even humorous in some parts. In this review, I would like to share you all about the most impressive things for me. I like his humor and love for children. Now, let’s focus on these qualities!

I would like to explain the plot a little bit. He is the so humorous father that he and his children had really enjoyed their family life together. Even when children were depressed, he could encourage them and make them feel better. The children obviously needed their father mentally and emotionally. Unfortunately, their mother decided to get a divorce from her husband. It was because she had felt so much stress, and her emotion had been so hurt. He and his wife had not communicated well. His wife had not felt his love to her, and she cried in her bed almost every night. However, the divorce did not solve their problem.

He was separated from his children and felt that he would lose his sanity. His eagerness for children made him to become disguised in woman’s clothes, so that he could see his children. It is just, ‘do everything’! He must be regarded as a crazy man, but this is a true parent! I felt so.

The most favorite point about him is humor! He was a dubber, and his specialty was to play with various voices. His children really enjoy playing with him, and his reading with various voices was so exciting. That’s why he could delude his wife with woman’s appearance and voice and take care of his own children after the divorce. Of course, he was so sad and depressed after the divorce, but his humor and aggressiveness helped him to deal with it in a practical way. He did not miss the chance of seeing his children. He could also laugh away his failure. This point is a great encouragement for me. If I get depressed with friendship or any other things, I want to stay positive. I also felt it is important to act practically, not to keep regretting about or cry over what has already happened.
  
I think all viewers can feel his good qualities and get a lesson from this movie respectively. In my case, I could see the importance of living with love and humor every day! I am sure that I can become a stronger girl, if I cultivate humor especially. If not, I may keep staying depressed and miss many chances. Besides, it is just a waste of my time and energy! I want to stay cheerful and live through my days!


[452 words]

4 comments:

miyo said...

Hello!

I read your essay right now and I think your essay is really easy to read because first paragraph tells me what you want to write below paragraphs.

I think humor and love are important for us too, but which is more important for you, humor or love? I like your humor and your pretty smile. When I see your smile, I feel really happy.

I can’t give you a good suggestion…hmm… but I feel like to read more about your thinking :D

Thank you!

JAM said...

Halohalo, miyo~. Thank you for your message! I really appreciate your comments. I always got an encouragemant from you so much. I...think...love is more important. Everything does have no meaning without love! Hmm...don't you think so? Anyway, thank you so much, miyo!

yuka said...

Hi! This is Yuka:) Thank you for your comment!!
Your movie review is so good and easy to read!! I understand your thinking.

miho said...

hello, I am Miho. yhis essay is impression to me, bcause you are really thimking about family and his humore and family. I think divorce is not only parent problem but also children.
I agree with you. I want to cultivate myself, too.