Monday, November 24, 2008

Best essay in other class ☆☆☆

We took a look at essays in 1c writing class. I chose HANAKO's movie review. Her blog is named "RARA EXPRESS". That is interesting. Her title is "Divorce~Mrs, Doubtfire~". I think the title is unique, because an impression that many people may get from this movie is about humor, laugh, and love. Of course, the divorce is also one of its themes, but I do not think many people handle this theme, when they talk about this movie.

Anyway, I would like to explain why I chose her review as a best essay in the class. I found it interesting, in that she refers to each scene, and then, give her opinions. She is thoughtful. I felt that she can and should give her opinion more! The sentences are so easy to read that I can tell what the main points are. That is also one of the reason.

Her essay is here. The URL is below. Please check it out.
[163 words]

No comments: