Friday, November 21, 2008

Teaching Review: Please enjoy Japanese!!

I am taking a course in teaching Japanese, and have two classes a week. They are on sixth period(6:00p.m.-7:30p.m.), so I have vacant hours. I really feel the time is so long every time, but today wasn't. It was because I was in charge of today's practice class. Every student will be in charge of two practice classes this year.

In my case, I had to teach about how to use attribute phrases. I also introduced how to use the verbs about clothes, glasses, hats, and other accessories. Japanese has its own system in verbs about clothing. For example, "kite-imasu(着ています)" is one of the dynamic verbs, not irregular verbs or progress forms.

Today was my second time, but I think the first time was better than this time. In the first time, I was more nervous about it and practiced hard for it. This time, however, I found the lack of practices, because the teaching plan was not memorized well. It is my reflection and self-examination.

But now I have finished my second challenge, so I am content with it. I want to have another new goals.

Anyway, I can sleep so well tonight! Good night...☆
[206 words]

No comments: