Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tests are coming!

Hello, everyone! A little long time no see. Tests of my classes will begin on January 21. This semester, I have 9 tests in this term(from January 20 to 31). The number of tests is a little more than that of last semester.
I will have tests of writing, reading, Japanese language introduction, English language introduction, Western history, American history, "global society and Japan", intercultural communication, and Korean.
The toughest tests are Korean, intercultural communication, and English language introduction, because they require me to memorize a lot of things. Besides, I have to study for a vocabulary test on 21, and there are so many words that I haven't even known.
I will do my best... hang in there... Bye now!


[123 words]

No comments: