Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ten-minute post: This year's aim!

Now, spring is coming, and I will become a third-year student. I would like to share my aim in this year.

First, I am determined to get a higher score on TOEIC test. Besides, I want to challenge the Japanese and English examination. I am going to take a course of studying for a public test of a Japanese teacher.

I am thinking about going to a driving school sometime in this year. It will enable me to get more freedom. Ha ha! I am thinking whether I can get some qualifications. It is also good to get the qualification of a teacher of piano.

Anyway, I am determined to study much harder than last year! I have so many things to do!
But the most important priorities for me are learning English and Chinese. I will be careful not to lose the first aim, which I came to this university for!

[153 words in this ten minutes]



Let's drive to the end of this year, the third year, and univrsity life!


[Total of this post = 168 words]


No comments: