Monday, January 5, 2009

Classes Burst! Run to the End!

Hello, and long time no see! My winter vacation has passed so quickly. ) - :
Today, classes have started again. I do not really feel that school started again. I am still in winter vacation....Ha ha!
We have classes as usual until January 19th, and then the term of tests will start on 20th. We have a lot of test, so I must study harder than usual.
I have to write three reports and started writing a report just today. I am caring about tests of 'English Grammar', 'Intercultural Communication', 'Korean', and 'International Society and Japan'. We also have an English interview for the speaking class this Friday.
However, the rest of this fall semester is not so much. It will pass so quickly! Then, I will enjoy the spring vacation. I am really looking forward to it!
Now, I will run run run, and drive to the end!

[148 words]

No comments: