Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ten-minute post: Looking back my last year...

My last year was full of many events and a little tough!

One of the most important events is visiting and homestay in California in USA. It was a great experience for me, because I learned the importance of communicating hard if I was not fluent in English. It was first time that I went to go other countries by myself, and I got a confidence about myself. It was excellent memory!

One of the reason why I was so busy last year was that I took the course to be a Japanese teacher. I have to attend the course twice a week from 6:00 to 7:30. I was tired last year because of it, but it will benefit me!

The last event in my university was the speech contest. I was determined to join it and decided what to talk about at almost last time. I did not have so much time to prepare, but I could win the department chair prise.

Looking back my last year, I think it was not a bad year. This year, I will

[182 words in ten minutes]




This year, I will challenge more and more things! Next, I will become a third-year student. I would like to make the most of the rest of my time in this university!

[total in this post= 215 words]

No comments: