Monday, January 12, 2009

The Ends of Classes!

The end of our classes in this semester is coming!
Now I feel it is the long way... I was so busy this year, though I had expected it would not be busier than the first year. This year, the class schedule was not convenient at all for me. It is because I had to take classes of required subjects, instead of what I really wanted to study.
This year, this year, I hope I can study those subjects I really want to study. I am really looking forward to see our new class schedule.
Before that, we will enjoy spring vacation! I am not still sure about my plans, but I can not wait for it!
However, we will have tests before the vacation... I will study hard and do my best on the tests. I will start studying for them in earnest...
Have a good study!

[148 words]
Total here = 679 words

No comments: