Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR2-18: THE LAST PHOTO

This will be the last of book in December. I read "THE LAST PHOTO" today.

The last photo which Pam took in Cambridge is the key of this story. A man walked between Pam and Martin at the moment Pam took Martin's picture. It was the end of the film and they are complained and angry. They thought the picture is the worst. However, the man was a thief of money in a bank. The last photo was helpful for police to catch the man. Pam and Martin got a thousand pounds. Then, they thought the last photo was not bad at all.

I wonder why the bank thief camped in the mountains. The man was caught by police too easily. What did he want to do? This story did not refer to that point, but I think it is so questionable. Besides, what would Pam and Martin use the money for? I think Pam would use it for her new camera and films, or traveling. I think taking photo is one of arts and good hobbies.

This story is "THE LAST PHOTO", and this post is my last book review!! Ha ha!!

[194 words]
Total here = 2428 words

No comments: