Saturday, December 20, 2008

BR2-17: The Big Bag Mistake

I will not refer to the plot of this story, and I would like you to read by yourself. It is not so good story I think. I have been robbed my bag in Paris, and it is a so disgusting memory for me even now. I feel really sorry about that.
Reading this story, I thought Ricard was so kind and generous boy, and Gisela must have thank and apologize him so much. She seemed to like reading and writing her book so much. I wonder what she had written in her new book... about London or Rio de Janeiro? The story does not refer to that point.
I imagined she would publish her book after this story and got some money. Ricard would keep in touch with Gisela.
Rio de Janeiro is a city in Brazil, and I have never been there! I would like to know more about other cultures and other countries!

[156 words]

No comments: