Thursday, December 18, 2008

BR2-14: Photo Finish

I read "Photo Finish" today. I chose it because its title was interesting for me. The main characters are two girls, Lisa and Alice. They are good friends and works at the same company. They are planning to go to Greece on holiday. This story is about their preparation for the trip. Lisa got her photos for a passport in the photo booth in the old bus station. Through a series of things over photos, she contributed to catch a murderer.

I thought what an unusual start of holiday it is. I agree with her that it was so frightening. I was really pleased that everything ended being OK. Now they are ready for their holiday! They are expecting something exciting will happen. I can understand their feeling. It is because I always get exciting too before my trips too.

[140 words]

No comments: