Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~ Outline for next essay ~

I would like to show the outline for next essay "community life", and arrange the order to write it.


●Intro
    ▶Introduction of my neighborhood
    ▶     〃    my group

●Body
    ▶My impression at first
    ▶When I was a junior kid
       ・The time for gathering

・Keeping order in a group
       ・Be sleepy in morning
       ・Joint responsibility
    ▶After I became a senior (a kind of tradition)
       ・A vice leader → A leader
       ・Sense of responsibility
       ・Taking care of juniors (selfish or sweet)

●Conclusion
    ▶Summarize the main points
    ▶My opinion
       ・Now many kids join their own groups for safety in Japan
       ・The importance of getting along with other members
       ・The influence on everyday life


I have to think of some catchy title too! It is also important. Now that I arranged the contents and the order, I am ready for writing next essay!



[136 words]

1 comment:

Rick said...

This looks quite interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing your essay!