Saturday, July 5, 2008

SUMMER☆

I had hoped that I could stay in other country where English is spoken this summer. Finally, I have got a good news today!

I called a woman and speak with her, who is a Japanese and lives in the United States. I could do it, thanks to my friends' introductions. She is so gentle and friendly, so I could feel really relaxed. Besides, she happily granted my requests. She often undertakes homestays, and it is said that some people stay there repeatedly.

I will plan carefully from now, and I want to make the most use of this chance. I am really looking forward to it. I really appreciate my friends' help.I think I should labor on listening English from now. I hope this summer vacation will be great time for me! I really appreciate my friends' kind.


[140 words ― total 12675 words]

1 comment:

nojomi said...

Hi,Jaaaam! I felt really happy when I heard that! You can go abroad and I think it'll really precious experience for you. I'm going to go abroad in this summer too, so let's build up our English muscle and confidence!! And don't forget to write a diary☆